Gainsborough Specialist Bathrooms will be showcasing its complete assisted bathroom services and proven specialist Gentona and Coriel baths at Healthcare Estates
Healthcare Estates, stand E57, 9-10 October 2018, Manchester Central
Gainsborough is a true accessible bathroom solution specialist. As a trusted, UK-based bath manufacturer since 1988, we have all the facets to design, install and maintain quality healthcare bathrooms, wet rooms and adapted showering.
Gainsborough provides a holistic outsourced programme of support including maintenance and servicing so healthcare providers benefit from ultimate value, efficiency and performance:
- Specialist designer and producer of power-assisted bathing solutions
- Providing Ultra-efficiency without compromising care and safety
- Portfolio of ceiling track and mobile hoists
- Deliver the total ‘turnkey’ bathing solution so long-term care facilities can meet CQC hygiene targets
Healthcare providers benefit from:
- Care and safety excellence
- CQC compliance with pioneering 24/7 BioCote Superbug protection
- Reduced internal resource pressure through outsourced holistic management
- Lower operating costs and energy efficient designs
- Minimised moving and handling risks through world-leading ergonomics and performance
- More efficient bathing cycle times
- Safeguarded sustainable high-quality care
Showcase products at Healthcare Estates
Gentona assistive bath
The Gentona delivers utmost safety, dignity and well-being for semi-ambulant bathers through powered variable height and a bather transfer seat.
Offering a vital solution to help meet CQC hygiene targets, it includes a world’s first in specialist bathing infection control through the inclusion of BioCote.
This silver-ion technology is integrated during the manufacturing process so it cannot be wiped or worn away.
The Gentona provides 99.9% protection, 24/7, against an array of microbes including Influenza H1N1, E.coli, Salmonella and antibiotic-resistant CPE, CRO, CRE, VRE and MRSA.
Luke Torkington, Four Seasons Health Care, comments:
“BioCote is vital for our care homes’ infection control process. No other premium supplier can deliver such a robust infection control solution.” The Gentona also provides pioneering water and utility savings as Luke adds: “We were impressed to learn that the Gentona can potentially save up to 25% on all running costs when compared to equivalent baths.”
Coriel Bath – Bariatric care
Alongside the Gentona, the Coriel is a substantial solution with a vast capacity ideal for bathers weighing up to 273kg (43 stone) who require recumbent bathing.
Through precision engineering and highly durable components, its hi-lo functionality allows carers to consistently operate at safe working heights – absolutely essential in bariatric care.