Combining impressive levels of performance with exceptional value, the Talano is designed to be a cost-effective bathing solution suitable in a variety of care environments. The Talano comes with powered seat traverse to ensure the safe and efficient transfer of bathers in and out of the bath. It is also available with an optional detachable transfer chair to help carers transport bathers between rooms.
With its energy-efficient keyhole design and array of water-saving features, this versatile bathing system is extremely economical to run. The 1700mm bath fits into the space of a traditional style bath and the Talano’s remarkably long internal length and extra-wide seating area also delivers outstanding levels of comfort. Also available in an ultra-compact 1500mm length, ideal for space restricted environments.
Powered seat traverse effortlessly transfers the bather into and out of the bath
Available in two sizes 1500mm and 1700mm
- Detachable transfer chair system to assist carers when transporting bathers between rooms (optional)
- Featuring integrated BioCote anti-microbial technology as standard
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage whilst retaining wide seating area ensuring optimum comfort for bathers
- Easy-to-clean seat with nursing arms and integrated pommel offers enhanced support
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset control
- 165kg safe lifting weight accommodates a wide variety of bather sizes
- Left- or right-hand configurations adapt to any room configuration
Detachable transfer chair – assists carers when transporting the bather and reduces the number of transfers required – 140kg safe lifting weight
- Auto-fill technology – temperature-controlled auto-fill system automatically fills the bath to a pre-set depth
- Hydrotherapy air-spa system – delivers a gentle, therapeutic massage to bathers
- Sound system – Bluetooth® compatible audio system for added bathing ambience and stimulation
- Chromotherapy system – multi-coloured LED lighting visually enhances the bathing experience
- Thermostatic water controls maintain a safe, comfortable pre-set water temperature
- Stainless steel shower system
- Footboard (1700 only) – Ergonomic, two-position footboard ensures bathing safety is maximised and comfort is never compromised
- Choose from hoist access or full panels
For installation documentation please email the service team or call 01527 400022 Option 2.